• Design, develop, install, and maintain operating systems, utilities, and business applications software on computing systems. Systems include administrative systems like Backups, Antivirus…etc, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), Servers (Windows, Apache…etc.), and Business Applications (ERP, CRM such as SAP, MS Dynamics…etC)
• Engage in long-term strategic planning for architecture with regard to systems development and integration.
· Maintain and own the conceptual, logical, and physical diagrams of all systems and infrastructure and keep them updated
• Act as a technical expert or lead for local computer system administration.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• At least 10++ of relevant experience in diversified IT environment including Windows and Linux Platforms, with various Databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle), with Backup solutions and storages (EMC, Netapp, or similar) and business solutions (ERP, CRM..etc.)
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Solutions and Technologies Architecture and capacity planning.
• Experience in Solution Architecture and Capturing and defining architecture mechanism