Experience: 3 to 5 in a similar role
- Work with Digital Marketing and Social Media Director in creating strategic social promotional campaigns for all GA Group brands.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to create impactful and compelling social media content.
- Manage Social Media Calendar. Community, Network & Promotional campaigns.
- Develop daily/ weekly content and creative assets for social media posts.
- Create content branded social media opportunities for all group brands.
- Schedule social media campaigns on various social platforms.
- Assist in the ideation of social media integrated campaigns for branded content.
- Report metrics and analytics on campaign progress and completion to stakeholders.
- Assist in Live Social Media coverage at activations when needed and brandsâ€™ events/ promotional campaigns.
- Work as the departmentâ€™s talent liaison to schedule production for talent related integrations.
- Assist in the creation of campaigns, monitor engagement and provide performance recaps.
- Moderate all user-generated content and start social conversations.
- Interact and build community with audience by responding to comments and questions on all social media platforms.
- Pitch & provide daily trending topics and ideas for original social content and posts based on business needs.
Essentailly excellent skills required in "aftereffects".