· To support the GM- Demand Planning & Director -Sales & Marketing (GAC) to develop the business plan for truck sales division.
· To advice the GM- Demand Planning & Director -Sales & Marketing (GAC) in deciding the appropriate product portfolio & developing the global sources for procurement.
· To agree with GM- Demand Planning & Director -Sales & Marketing (GAC) on intended sales targets & work on implementing the sales plan & achieving the agreed sales target.
· To support identifying the target market for sales & agree with GM- Demand Planning & Director -Sales & Marketing (GAC) for the travel plan for exploring the potential markets & growing the sales number as intended.
· To provide the market research data (competitor analysis, trending product lines, trending markets (existing & new) to support the overall business strategy for this division.
· To supporting the line manager in deciding, managing & reviewing the pricing strategy for truck parts portfolio to ensure the growth of business & profitable operations.
· To provide reports, analysis, sales progress sheets to the line manager in analyzing & managing the P&L for this division & develop this into an revenue generating arm for GAG.
· To develop the online sales system to develop new customers & expand the market.
· To support the line manager in planning, developing, and monitoring vendor network. Handle key supplier relationships. Maintain the current vendors & develop the new vendors in close coordination with GM-Demand Planning & Director Sales & Marketing worldwide.
· Assist with the updating of truck parts standards as necessary, to be reviewed periodically.
· Proposing & implementing the addition of new brands & new product lines (viz. buses, fork lifts, pick-ups) to the existing portfolio with a proper market research.
· Supporting the management’s new business plans for development of truck parts division viz. new dealerships/ distributorship for additional brands.